[Xen-users] Xen Guest VM shutdown hook

Hi All,

I am trying to create a script that automates creating/destroying virtual machines and corresponding networks in my environment. Is there a way to trigger a shell script or python script when a Guest VM is shutdown? Something like a shutdown hook for each VMs? I use the XL tool stack. I have a set of activities that needs to be done on shutdown of a virtual machine.

I did research around a lot but was not fruitful. Any help or advice appreciated.

Thanks,
Richie