Re: [Xen-users] Hyper-V Windows VMs to Xen

Le 03/01/2017 à 14:19, Jorge Visentini a écrit :
Hello, excuse my English.

I need to convert Hyper-V Windows VMs to Xen - I use Xen Project.

You can do this or need to reinstall the OS.

Thank you all.

--
Att,
Jorge Visentini

Hello, you can extract the archive since it's a zip and then convert the vhdx file to raw with qemu : (cf : http://www.techbar.me/convert-vhdx-to-raw/)

qemu-img convert -f vhdx -O raw image.vhdx image.raw

--

Sylvain Costard
Administrateur Système Unix