Re: [Xen-users] How to investigate xl double free or corruption? (fixed)

On 05/02/17 10:38, Charles wrote:
On 05/02/17 10:18, Charles wrote:
Hello xen-users :-)

How to investigate xl double free or corruption?

Fixed by enlarging the DomU file system which was full (I hasten to
explain this is not one of my servers so monitoring file system usage is
not my responsibility).

All the same it is not obvious why a full DomU file system resulted in
xl double free or corruption

Best

Charles

Sorry for noise. It was the Dom0's /var which was full so the xl double free or corruption is not unreasonable