[Xen-users] pfsense HVM domU and quad nic without pci passthrough

  • To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Christoph <mangel@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 07:49:14 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 06:50:30 +0000

Hi!

I want to use pfsense (freebsd based router) in a hvm domU. I have there a quad nic pcie card and want to use these 4 ports only for pfsense. I cant use pci passthrough for this because this system doesnt support vt-d. What ist the best way to use these nics exclusively for the pfsense domU? Do I still need to use bridge mode?