[Xen-users] Xen common hardware configuration

Hi,

Could somebody point me what is/are most common hardware configurations for a server running Xen with a bunch of domains with respect to memory, CPU, and CPU cache ? I am interested in finding out whether it would be possible to do some optimizations with respect to memory that is allocated to a particular domain.

Thanks,
Cosmin