Re: [Xen-users] Is there any profiling tools for XEN under ARM64

On 09/05/17 13:08, Tom Ting[丁郁庭] wrote:
Hi All

Hello,

As title, is there any way to do profiling under ARM64 platform
(hypervisor-core especially)?

I’ve found there’s oprofile support for x86 system but not for arm/arm64.

oprofile is not yet support in Xen on ARM64. But I remember that some people were profiling Xen (maybe with outside tools). I have CCed Volodymyr who did mention it recently.

Need to find out the hot-spot under high CPU usage.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall