Re: [Xen-users] Xen Boot Error post Rebuild

I mistakenly reported "I installed Xen 4.9" .  I had actually installed Xen 4.8.

I have been looking at the /var/log files trying to find info.  There are many, but I don't know if any of these represent the Xen boot error log.  In which log should this be located?

Ray
(Note:  Unedited from gmail.)