Re: [Xen-users] Xen compilation on Debian Jessie

George Dunlap writes ("Re: [Xen-users] Xen compilation on Debian Jessie"):
> On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Hervé Moris <herve.moris@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > # vim Config.mk (added XSM_ENABLE ?= y and FLASK_ENABLE ?= y)

The recommended way of doing this is to add a file ".config" in the
toplevel containing your settings, but I tried adding those settings
at the top of Config.mk, too.  It works for me both ways.  (Debian
jessie amd64.)

(Your suggested rune dpkg-buildpackage -nc -B tries to sign the
.changes, and my key isn't available, so I passed -uc too.)

I think your tree must be dirty or something.  I notice you used `-nc'
and the build system seems broken if you try to build it twice.  This
is a bug.  (I'm afraid I inherited the frankly bizarre build system
from the previous Debian Xen maintainers so I can't explain it...)

I was building out of dgit clone, not a dpkg-source -x, but there
should be no difference.  Did you try without -nc ?  Why do you use
-nc ?

Ian.