[Xen-users] How to assign specific HW to each OS working with Xen over Zynq MPSoC platform

Hi all,

I'm very interested in knowing how to assign specific HW to each one of the running OS-s if I'm working with Xen hypervisor. Is it possible? Where do I need to specify this?

On the other hand, I also would like to know, how would the different OS-s running under Xen hypervisor communicate between them. I.e.: an application running over Linux (i.e.: Docker) and FreeRTOS.

Finally, it would be interesting for me too, to know how to debug the behavior of an OS running under Xen (i.e.: FreeRTOS) in the real Zynq MPSoC board (ZCU102).

Any answer would be helpful,

Thanks,
Pello