Re: [Xen-users] (XEN) domain_crash_sync called from entry.S: fault at ffff82d0802205ea create_bb

On Tue, 2017-06-20 at 16:14 +0200, Ml Ml wrote:
> Hello List,

Hello,

> can anyone tell me why my dom0 Crashes here or how i can debug it?

It is probably best to send this report to the xen-devel mailing list.

The log that you pasted in this mail is ok. Perhaps, add some info
about the hardware, maybe a similar bootlog, but of baremetal Linux.

Does other versions of Xen works (if you had a chance to try them, of
course)? As in, is this an issue only of this version of 4.9.0-0.bpo?

Regards,
Dario