[Xen-users] [Dom0]Possible to do all my activities ?

Hi,

I receive my new desktop tomorrow with this caracteristics :
- Processor : AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
- Memory : 2x8Go
- GPU #1 : AMD Rx560 (Dom0)
- GPU #2 : AMD Rx480 (DomU Windows 10 64bits)
- OS : Debian Sid x86_64

In the GRUB file, i set the memory option for Dom0 to 6Go and I share all CPUs among Dom0 and DomU.

- I would like to know if it's possible to use the Xen-Kernel for my activities that i have on a Normal Kernel. Like watch video on Youtube/VLC, listen music and play at video games (Indies games and AAA games on Steam)

- Do you know if the AMDGPU driver (mesa) works out-of-box with a Xen-Kernel ?

I ask these questions because someone said me that it's not recommended to do that and i must to boot only on the Xen-Kernel only to launch the Windows VM.

I know that KVM is more easy to use but there is an issue which does not exist with Xen => I can't use more than 8 CPUs on KVM in my case else there are bad performance.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my English, i'm French :-)

Cheers,
Maxime