[Xen-users] Unable to boot on Xen Hypervisor EFI

Hi,

i installed yesterday a fresh Debian Sid on my new desktop :
Processor : AMD Ryzen 1700X
MB : Asus X370 PRIME
GPU : Amd rx560

I have the kernel 4.11 and i installed Xen 4.8 from the repository. My Debian is installed with the UEFI mod so all my partitions are GPT.

For the first time when i boot on Xen EFI, i had this message :
error: invalid arch-dependent ELF magic.
error: you need to load the kernel first.
error: you need to load the kernel first.

I follow the how-to here : http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_EFI

when i launch the efibootmgr command for Xen, i have this :
root@debian-desktop:# efibootmgr -w -L Xen -l "\EFI\Xen\xen-4.8-amd64.efi" -c
BootCurrent: 0000
Timeout: 1 seconds
BootOrder: 0002,0000,0001
Boot0000* debian
Boot0001* Hard Drive
Boot0002* Xen

Unfortunatly, when i choose Xen hypervisor EFI in the grub, i still have the previous error. If i choose Xen 'normal' (no-EFI), the system hangs.

Thanks for your help,
Maxime