[Xen-users] Depicting Xen - Input requested

Hi xen-users,
I am writing to ask for your assistance and knowledge.
I am trying to better understand the structure of Xen, the role that
Domain-0 has in it, and how everything works together.
>From some reading that I have done in the past I built the figure that
is attached to this email.

It would be great if you guys here at xen-users could share their
opinion about the figure. Do you see any mistake there? Would you add
something that is missing?
I believe that there are many more components of Xen, but I have
chosen not to represent them in the figure because it would become too
hard to understand.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Best Regards,
Frederico Cerveira