Re: [Xen-users] Boot loop after upgrade

On Thu, 2017-08-10 at 22:04 +0000, Duncan X Simpson wrote:
> That's a good question. Dario, would that work?
>
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017, 14:56 WebDawg <webdawg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Would a usb serial port device  work for this?

You can try, but I'm relatively sure it wont. It depends on the
specific characteristics of the USB dongle, but I've not aware of any
that works.

Reason is, Xen does not have a USB stack, it relies on Dom0 for that,
as for almost every driver. Serial is an exception --especially for
being able to debug any kind of issue-- but it's only proper, real,
serial hardware that it's handled.

Dario