Re: [Xen-users] PS/2 keyboard passthrough

Hi,

I'm pretty sure this was added to qemu quite recently (1-1.5year ago) so I don't think there's real chance of getting it to qemu-traditional. is there anything blocking you from using recent qemu?

Gh.

Лоренс Гвайн wrote:
Hi!

Does qemu-xen-traditional have option to do PS/2 keyboard passthrough to domU?
Needed something like "-object input-linux,id=kbd,evdev=/dev/input/event1,grab_all=on,repeat=on" in upstream qemu.

Other info:
I'm using XEN with primary gpu passtrough on my laptop: openSUSE Tumbleweed, Linux 4.11.8-2-default, Xen 4.9.0_08-3, gpu Intel HD 4400.
I want to use laptop's keyboard not external usb one. At this moment I'm using workaround via Synergy.

Thanks!