[Xen-users] Options for graphics in Xen console

Hello

I wondered if anyone knows of options for making framebuffer graphical
applications work, like omxplayer or fbi, in the Xen console?

I have tried to get the Xorg *server and client* running in a domU and never
had any luck. Felt like Xen with client software is not massively focused on by
developers. I wondered if I can do anything with just the Xen console.

I have read a bit about a virtual frame buffer, but haven't found much info
about it other than that it needs to be added during kernel compilation, and I
was hoping not to go into compiling kernels. I'm using Debian.

Thanks