Re: [Xen-users] Error accessing memory mapped by xenforeignmemory_map()

Hi Roger,

I will answer to rest of Stefano's e-mail.

On 27/10/2017 15:31, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
I'm not sure the xenforeigmemory library is used on ARM, since IIRC on
x86 that's mainly used for QEMU device emulation, which is not done
for ARM. There are examples of guest memory mappings on tools/libxc/,
for example xc_dom_boot.c, although that's using the
xc_map_foreign_ranges interface.

xenforeignmemory library is in use by Arm. In fact, xc_map_foreign_ranges is a wrapper to a function from there.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall