Re: Query regarding booting XEN on Banana Pi-M1 noard.

yeah, It worked. Thank you so much. Now I am going through the documentation folder. Thank you sir. I will update you the progress.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 1:33 PM Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 29 Apr 2020, at 06:31, siddhartha v <siddhuvgowda.18695@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Sir,
>    Sorry for the late response I was bit busy yesterday.
>
>    I tried to look into it. But I am getting the "
> This git.yoctoproject.org page can’t be found" error.

It seems that their certificate expired. This should be solved shortly (I hope).

An other solution is to directly do a git clone of the layer git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-arm

Bertrand

--
Thanks and Regards.
Siddhartha V.