Re: Query regarding booting XEN on Banana Pi-M1 board.

Hi Bertrand sir,

  As i am not able to give target machine=bananapim1 i tbought of giving cubeiboard2 as it also uses the allwinner a20 soc.

But every time I do bitbake @82% the gcc-sanitizers-8.3.0-r0 do_compile task starts but at that time whole system hangs and i dont have any option other than doing direct power off of the system. I waited at this stage for about 4-5 hrs 3 times.

May i know what is wrong here please.

This happened when i tried to build for RPI3 also.