Question regarding crashdumps

Hello everyone,

Apologies if this is not the correct place to ask this, but i have a
question about configuring crashdumps.

I am troubleshooting a longform stability issue under Xen Project 4.11
and 4.13 (Ubuntu) and wish to configure crash dumps. I've done some
reading but am only finding Xen Server specific docs with achieve this
via a serial connection.

Could anybody please point me in the right direction for this? I have
have a variety of hardware i can try this on, either Dell with iDRAC
or SuperMicro IPMI (if an emulated serial connection is feasible,
perhaps via the BMC).

All the best,

Nick