Niceness of HD-image-file

Hi all, is it possible to prioritize the HD-image-access?

My problem is that all images are on the same partition (e.g. md0).

I would need something like the following example:

- 3 images, img0, img1, img2
- img[0-2] are competing for hd-time at same time
- img0 gets 70% of the time
- img1 gets 20%
- img2 gets 10%
- no matter what, as long as img0 is doing well I can access it, an
img1 which went crazy won't affect it much

Is this possible?

Regards
Goran