Re: Xen and Automotive.

  • To: Peter <peter.jac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 10:45:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=m+h5ecSsAzr1Gv//ByqiQeNqbt9lSHcxa1i6Fxyo520=; b=a6jlUDST7+S0mzMOoqyROgkvy5XiqwMtThFbyJ3C4lVz/AGSH+NhQct1NlFI2mMIqoYJpHLw+bOjgiFpfRbsUhiBlm4ZtninlzT0A1H4V41Z23nHJPslkHfa/M78MG1V+It4w/3XuSR3YsnbjvO2jqWk++gIMUme8ofBwr3I+W7ovaSGUmGLx2wbnkNF3nzj2EXvfrSwuD4MIsPstEtc71iNrQew9BAkjCGhGBizFg4wZC6ZaSDPXOvjip3rc/g2NPw6wBiJzGDxHK195V868HcS8/zIB+fp4vdRRyxcEDmp7LmBJfH8ztHMOHFLKlkGZjtX6hTM1cALI9awSv5AYg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=NY3W9xckgHFeon+OBocZTsGxh5OuvX/Zc8SyznV+FjvWdjsQecsSifM+98RgqYnbKlZSzADM9boFLgsvNrYCLE4d0xzd58nQvytQMdsHS8gWzACwEtxUAHx3BDmnXi+B/wYm0AVBKSRU2J87nL8Pri0beTO+r1gRvqn1zR5/ylI9/e21D2GUuX5FIjgyBDuIB03Zgdcj92CRvqJN+TZC1Fkp4swce6tbqSjiG31zR4rqgXTMe64oSXjqqOvmcmJveI642XUg4GhZqLhsA6pXdisCblvgJBS1TebP4S6UrVDFcCzrbk0ykMs8JrngiK4DHUyaTFcLPUx8tbxBEGU26g==
  • Authentication-results-original: protonmail.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;protonmail.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;