Re: Debian 10, xen 4.11 reliability

Hello,

I can report I have root and rest fs ext3 too, but is it correct Debian uses ext4 for mounting ext3?

[ 8.314622] EXT4-fs (md0): mounting ext3 file system using the ext4 subsystem [ 10.192765] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)

All domU use ext3, even new debian machines.

Casper