Does xen has driver for i2c / spi / gpio pin ?

Hi All ,

With pointer from community i am able to find driver implementation
for backend / frontend.

 But in Linux code base :

1) I can find backend for only pci / net / block .
     Does XEN doesn't have drivers for i2c / spi / gpio etc.

2) If we need to have an xen driver only to handle gpio as an interrupt ,
     what sections / driver will be required .
     ( In Linux an character driver with interrupt would be fine )

3)  Is there any rules to decide if the device is supported or not by xen ?
      In Linux we could find if there is an specific controller driver .
      Assuming i I have two network controller IP from say different vendor ,
      how to confirm which one will be supported by XEN ?

4) How to confirm if some custom IP core is supply by xen ?
     ( Say a soc has new IP core for new functionality , how can we confirm if it will work in XEN (

Apologies if the question are too obvious , but since I am starting with XEN
I am trying to understand ( & relate with Linux code base )

Request community members to please help on these as I was finding difficult to
understand basic architecture here.

Thanks ,
Ashish