Re: The concept of DomU.

Thank you.
Thus, the number of DomU is equal to the number of quest OS.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 7:18 AM, Bernd Bausch
<berndbausch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You should make use of the resources that are freely available, for
example https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Beginners_Guide
(which I found by googling "xen guest domain"). From that guide:

Guest virtual machines running on a Xen Project Hypervisor are known as
“domains”. A special domain known as domain0 (or dom0) is responsible
for controlling the hypervisor and starting other guest operating
systems. These other guest operating systems are called domUs. This is
because these domains are “unprivileged” in the sense they cannot
control the hypervisor or start/stop other domains.

In short, the answer to your question is Yes.