Win10 DomU with QXL graphics unusable

Hello,

when using QXL graphics in win10 domU, the system runs as long as I use the
Windows Basic Display Adapter. When I install the latest qxldod driver from
Fedora/RedHat, the system becomes unusable. Delayed response times of 30s and
more. I have tried ovmf and seabios, but with the same result.

When I copy the Qemu commandline from verbose xl output, I get a software
emulated slow but usable/responsive System. The only thing I had to change is
the machine type from xenfv to pc.

Is this a Xen or a Qemu related problem?

I tried unsuccessfully to patch the source code of the xl toolkit, because I
think it is a problem with the machine type "pc,accel=xen", which is set by xl
when calling qemu.

--
THX for any help!