Re: xen images?

wonder if the stacklet app work this days

Den 10 oktober 2020 19:27:37 skrev Florian Heigl <florian.heigl@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

Am 10.10.2020 um 17:30 schrieb chris <tknchris@xxxxxxxxx>:

Stacklet was a great site i miss it also

If someone wants I just checked and I at least still have the sources from when it was still opensource. If someone would really need that, ping me.

/home/floh/Downloads/stacklet.alpha_release_20090528.tar.bz2
I know you're looking for sites with premade images. One thing that you normally can do is to convert vagrant boxes (from box.sk) and Packer apparently at least can generate XenServer images.

Good luck.