X server connection refused, lspci hangs up the system & more issues

Hello there Xen users.

I recently installed Xen to try some virtualization experiments. I strictly followed the beginners guide from Xen wiki. After installing, I rebooted into Xen and quickly discovered that X server didn't start. When running startx, it messaged me "Waiting for X server to start accepting connections" and, after some time, "Connection refused". I had a similar experience with sudo Xorg -configure - nothing was returned by the system and no Xorg config file was created, it just hung up until I killed it manually by sending SIGINT (^C) signal. X server didn't write anything useful into /var/log/Xorg.0.log, there was an error (sddm authorization file not found) but it exists in the normal, not Xen-powered system, too, so I guess it's not the root cause here.

The more I tried to investigate the situation, the less I understood anything. lspci -k worked on the non-Xen system succesfully, while inside Xen dom0 it just hung everything up and the only solution was to shut down my laptop with force. upower didn't show anything and exited with an error, and shutdown, poweroff and reboot commands didn't work either - they exited the shell, but when the system was still running until I pressed the power button on my laptop. This issue is described in Xen wiki, in Dom0 faq, and its explained that its possible to solve it with disabling ACPI in boot settings; however, after I disabled ACPI, i just lost connection to the keyboard and couldn't ever log in.

I also noticed that there is no network (dmesg says ipv6 link not ready), and listing PCI devices in dom0 by xl pci-list didn't show anything. lsusb showed everything right, though.

I found people with similar experience here and other IT communities, but no one really could solve their problem. Some advices I tried was to disable ACPI (by Xen wiki, didn't work), blacklist Nouveau drivers (didn't work), recompile the GPU kernel module to work with Xen (I dunno how, there is guides for NVIDIA, but for AMD Radeon, really nothing).

I guess Xen somehow blocked dom0 from accessing some hardware and I'll need to rebuild some kernel modules to re-enable it. I haven't figured out the correct solution yet; on Gentoo forums, some guys who had similar issues rebuilt the kernel and some modules... and it worked, but then they discovered something was working ugly. Or not. Some had their X crashing and Firefox behaving extremely slow, some had not.

Thank you in advance,
Victor
Linux Debillian-Dev 4.19.0-11-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.146-1 (2020-09-17) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Hardware info attached.