Re: sbsa_uart domU baremetal driver

Hi,

On 20/10/2020 20:44, Angelo Ruocco wrote:
Still, no luck with the output, what I get from that is:

`xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory`

Some other trivial mistake I could be making?
Yes, `xenconsoled` and `xenstored` are running.

I am wondering if this is related to [1]. Would you mind to give it a try?

Cheers,

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/xen-devel/alpine.DEB.2.21.2010291704180.12247@sstabellini-ThinkPad-T480s/

--
Julien Grall