Next signed release of win pv drivers?

I've tried upgrading windows pv drivers to 9.0.0 several times, but the bug in the start-up, which causes windows to not find the new (or old) drivers keeps hitting me. There may be a sequence of installation that allows upgrades to work, but I have not found it.

I have tried a development build after this was fixed, and they work, but I'd really like a properly signed set of drivers. Any idea when to expect the next signed release ?