Re: How to use Xen inside of a VM?

I want to install Xen Hypervisor inside of a VM and someone told me that in the VM environment Xen need special options to don't use hardware virtualization.
How can I do it?

Jason, you would still be able to play with XEN/PV mode pretty well, in a traditional VM (whatever platform), and without having nested virtualization enabled. However, the best way to go and experiment with XEN features would be to enabled nested virtualization instead. If using VirtualBox, it's in Enable Nested VT-x/AMD-V check box on the Processor tab. And then ideally try out PVH mode, which partly requires vmx|svm.