Re: A light VM for testing Xen.

Thank you.
I did that command and logs are:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/x2BpZfHSh7/
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/nVk5tXb2zk/

Is everything OK? How can I launch my VM?

On Monday, December 28, 2020, 12:30:50 AM GMT+3:30, Charles Gonçalves
<charles.fg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can use xen-tools to create a small server

In a Debian based distro:

sudo apt install -y lvm2 debootstrap libconfig-inifiles-perl
libdata-validate-domain-perl libdata-validate-ip-perl libdata-validate-uri-perl
libfile-slurp-perl libfile-which-perl libsort-versions-perl libterm-ui-perl
libtext-template-perl openssh-client perl debian-archive-keyring rinse
libtest-notabs-perl

git clone https://github.com/xen-tools/xen-tools.git
cd xen-tools
make install

xen-create-image --hostname=test \
  --ip=10.0.0.60 \
  --broadcast=10.0.0.255 \
  --gateway=10.0.0.1 \
  --netmask=255.255.255.0 \
  --memory=128mb \
  --dir=/var/tpcv/xen_images \
  --dist=trusty

Obviously you should replace the values for your network environment