Re: Domain-0 CPU pinning - is it still a best practice?

Some things I feel comfortable entrusting to the hypervisor scheduler; some things I don’t.

For the latter, it gives me more piece of mind to dedicated full blocks of resources.

IO and RAID ops (being core to almost any other operation performed on the machine) fall into that second category.

My $0.02.