RE: Aligning Xen to physical memory maps on embedded systems

Thank you.
A few final comments below + one last question regarding the Xilinx forks:
Xen 4.13 is first available on the 2020.1 branch. Is it required that the
2020.1 branch of linux-xlnx be used as well, or can I keep the 2019.1 branch
that I am currently using?

Is DomU destruction an option on true Dom0-less? Who would be doing the
destruction?

> From a Xen upstream point of view, it makes sense to follow the approach
> used by Penny, Wei, and Betrand that seems to be the one that is more
> flexible and integrate better with the existing codebase.

I will wait for their response regarding commits and backporting.

> > > Wei and Penny are working on direct map and static allocation to fit
> > > embedded use cases an might have more answer there.
> >
> > Bertrand, Wei and Penny: Is there a "sneak preview"? I'd be happy to
> > start backporting to Xen 4.11
>
> As mentioned, there is a 4.13-based Xilinx Xen tree available too.
The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.