Re: Xen - i.MX8QM vs i.MX8MQ

(+ Peng)

On 26/03/2021 18:11, Rajagopal Aravindan wrote:
Hello All,

Hi,

Greetings !

I came across a few links saying Xen is supported on NXP's i.MX8QM.
But, I don't see any such thing for i.MX8MQ and people only talking about jailhouse hypervisor for MQ. [1]

Can someone here clarify whether i.MX8MQ h/w is NOT compatible with Xen or the required piece of s/w is yet to be upstreamed to Xen ?

I have seen users that are successfuly booting Xen on i.MX8, although they are not directly using Xen Project tree but one provided by code aurora NXP (see [1]).

AFAIK, there might be some missing pieces in the Xen Project tree for that board. I am not sure whether this is just to take full of advantage of board.

I have CCed Peng who might be able to provide support.

Cheers,

[1] https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-xen/

--
Julien Grall