Re: creating CPU Pools at boot time

Hi All

Brian Blood replied to this in another thread. - see here:  https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-users/2021-04/msg00001.html

My questions are:
  1. is there a way to do it such that xen/xl does all of this at dom0 startup, via say a config file that would let us define the initial pools we want?
  2. an RC script is all well and good but how do you manage startup sequence such that the xen domU are not being created before the pools are created and CPU's assigned? I suppose I could create a systemd .service file that is a dependancy for xend domains being launched, but that feels like far more work than is should be and feeld fragile in comparion to dom0 and domU config files
Tomasz