AW: Windows DomU: Network Issues

  • To: James Dingwall <james-xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Paul Leiber <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 20:59:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=onlineschubla.de; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=onlineschubla.de; dkim=pass header.d=onlineschubla.de; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=FJqK/5fKxMnTu6v2o9s2LmJJ67DwYCEMM0idM4KzmHI=; b=YvVa8xiUXh5yXVoIXJWMTgmbR91DJDJV4vxVNPdx6saIdE7uo5uJa7k+ch5aLnbvQfkmD0py6Y+5os40+7ydgPaieOitC/tQwcw1XuLNfAHXCrqF4nyW18ImY5OxmemhcLEAA+kCipV0MBoi1Qng3toASPvmcvFCn2BD6oKvIXMx0d+RYyeIL6z0InwTiza8ZP44I+8bgbWYv58kkWY8ClBVppBFOZxT2f8RBd1i3KDQMsAjPmJ0mI8rCRxqRuPJCy22YUxbzXqJNoQWpDI1mTse5ubrQWuod13oo8voM8vHG2ND+L44UyslCQHXgKkRRnjHrakullSJT6+fpdFLGg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=hpD6Ks/Gy97Hvdb2MD1dWHny3PmGOuBZvkxFNWnyKb+PCZjVKOCrPjw/lZJVEOIYzKaQnPzLyPdu9UzYz7anS1l3DsnDycLxwlVaMizbEe0RxRg4ggVvFeGS8CE0jE1dl7XiK2qolmZj6jZyEFJcffQ9kvt7QY2z3/q2l7CBpQAXndScCLNScIRsFQVxTFpMKuioVPePYftCDuVX4oH7BZobvsv4nRHu1DwNxJMhPoLF0Yg6i6mEZTbNQtCJ486JYY7TkCBH5f6yqAfDrl9eh1int6nsl4BEY2ZO9uktOeJ1v2kdS5s58tBBKLyKCQRl/7l6FdLpW2oDSKgltavh0A==