Re: Help: Information required for AXI DMA passthrough for PL masters in ZCU102 dev kit

  • To: Mubin Usman Sayyed <MUBINUSM@xxxxxxxxxx>, Stefano Stabellini <stefanos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Prem Harikrishnan <prem.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:07:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=evoleotech.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=evoleotech.com; dkim=pass header.d=evoleotech.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Z8U6q2PxfvHSDAQv3MzXiKFnwM0QjE6uP5XeE8XSitM=; b=n4Fr1e6SsG079dIUtxsj8jpoCC7Opm6QSeQn0mUbEkIx8qPXg2lMrqQWoYtXFWet5gLEKzf1s3dtANohTEaaeKgt2bpIJNZsDfRaHz5QFpX5L9ZiXKUZac0mOZiJ9T/5563exFb4LjiamhHwXiaopDBNUbXflUOLtOGbZm6Xaq/eMgtPSDwj07Z9WqU9bBgO/2MivYFGZNWn+XsgHvdQpZp6DslrUSYHPLVZbFEAs8JDFnGKz/hnCZnmpuOzC/C/KYqrraEK40hEFNW0AqBQV3VpJnnwfbQRnhJ28Nn6ct1DWrdMsv/RUrA9s4YFwUDha7fSjT728Vlijz/sqUzY5w==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Y5E3GAU2jeCnIGS41XFULOp51p9aqR1/oZ1Vc7f+/M2scmil7fCsY7DRcrmFGSSmy3lvkVXXrNyuocVSeoZGFNRzlUnbda+soCXpWeNHl0s7Z/X2LoZjv7+nsIMqE9e2wBt3Z6GG5PWtca4lQBdg9iviSLQllPqUDj8ghridaq6YJ9N4ckLWKj8ix8HdAiFM9jUpng2BD72UHKbx9e6fSA5lJOceI4jVbj9Cjtc+Ab1Z5LKQJKeQ1lZkTr4PfNvC5JwxfioZcmXPqb4pzoobx/avz73lARmFyvbwUH3DTpCF3+Ae1qsZz6J5PKGed6r7Zok93rRr1xuZ5nwX/7J/GA==