Re: Slow Apt

Interesting...a wait of 10% isn't great but isn't horrible either, I wouldn't see that as a cause of delays like that. (I recently had issues with a "new" board that had a lot of "steal" even when basically doing nothing, so I was curious if you were running into that too.)

Other than "apt" commands, how do other network-based tasks look?

I upgraded from Stretch to Buster a year or so ago and haven't run into this so far.

Other than apt commands, how does everything look?