AW: Update DomU - Debian 11 - no loader found - Invalid kernel

  • To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Ronny Wagner <r.wagner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 08:30:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 08:31:38 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=licoho.de; h=from:to:subject :date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type; q=dns; s=dkim; b=Og5k3ZMizANc4Zl3gP22Rlr+mn8l5pAk v7H2uRev5Ljag6Gxfoudjx64QpP60b5N81GqSF4APinFw6JYoPT/bfKeaXPdX38d DEeeoPeDzZPHy+VwtWG0FTGnV17MdXgarGWoylUHtt3Kxm7cllyu3VUIsR4B4V+8 cRb6qk6aTUgSETfBebTVQdjyGJCLMum6Ag/IaDuBLnik5F2XHTMjZkpFZ3zV8wVZ kY/h0wXhFplFJ7zto+UUFRHTF5bDFWBnPbkMUrtEy1GQ5QPfhJRpnKoWrzXtAhXt Go5hQC/fvXf7zr0Tahza7SmFFBITi5XwGrRu0yvt1/uJqcsk7FdeTQ==

Thank you very very much!!! Thats it, the crossgrade!!!

Greetinx
Ronny