Re: Monitoring Xen

Am Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2021, 11:54:31 CEST schrieb Chris:
> does someone know any good nagios/icinga check for xen?
What do you want to minitor in detail?
Which nagios scripts / plugins you tried?

With some luck, you can substitute all occurences of xm to xl in the script
to get it working with xl.

I use nagios and xen, but don't monitor any xen variables - just Dom0 and
Domu. Only a very few special parameters could be read from xl which are
practically not really helpful in many xen scenarios (but, that's just my
experience).

best regards,

niels.

--