dmidecode domu help, domu boot question

I am managing some xen systems on both Debian bullseye and Ubuntu focal.
I would like dmidecode to return some useful information, but when I
run dmidecode I am getting the following message:

# dmidecode
# dmidecode 3.2
Scanning /dev/mem for entry point.
# No SMBIOS nor DMI entry point found, sorry.

This works fine on physical systems. I am clearly missing something in the Xen environment. The bullseye systems are all using "bootloader = 'pygrub'" and the focal systems are 'using "type = 'pvh'". What am I missing? What
should I try?

In looking at the problem I decided to try "type = 'pv'" with
"kernel = "/usr/lib/grub-xen/grub-x86_64.bin'" on a focal system.  When
I try this I get the following messages:

error: file `/boot/grub/fonts/unicode.pf2` not found.
error: no suitable video mode found.
error: not xen image.  [ grub.cfg 8.70Kib 100% 10.91Kib/s ]
error: you need to load the kernel first.

I am not sure how to correct this.  What have I done wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Bill

--
Bill MacAllister <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>