Thanks.

I'm signing off the list, but I wanted to thank everyone that helped out trying to solve the slowness and memory issues I was having.

Some of the ideas worked, but in the end, two key VMs were simply not performing like they should.  I even tried shutting down all the others to see if it was just was memory full or HD access issues and it didn't help.

After fighting this off and on for about a year now, I've moved over to using KVM.    Holy smokes is the performance difference amazing.   And it is a lot easier to set up non-host OS VMs (like Windows VM on Linux host).

Matt