Virtual Xen Summit 2024

Hi all,

To make sure we encourage as many people to attend Xen Summit 2024, the community will be helping to host the event virtually via Jitsi. This will be free to join!

I will send the links and instructions to join our event, early next week. Keep your eyes peeled on the mailing list for the announcement.

Please note there will be no professional AV or video equipment and this is an effort to encourage participation.

As a reminder, virtual attendees can still get involved in design sessions, so please register and propose a session today! https://design-sessions.xenproject.org/

Many thanks,
Kelly Choi

Community Manager