Join us for day 3 - Free virtual Xen Summit 2024

Hi everyone,

  • All sessions on Thursday 6th June will use the following links:
Some ground rules to follow:
  • Enter your full name on Jitsi so everyone knows who you are
  • Please mute yourself upon joining
  • Turning on cameras is optional, but we encourage doing this for design sessions
  • Do not shout out your questions during session presentations, instead ask these on the chat function and we will do our best to ask on behalf of you
  • During design sessions, we encourage you to unmute and participate freely
  • If multiple people wish to speak, please use the 'raise hand' function on Jitsi or chat
  • Should there be a need, moderators will have permission to remove anyone who is disruptive in sessions on Jitsi
  • If you face issues on the day, please let us know via Matrix - we will do our best to help, but please note this is a community effort
Many thanks,
Kelly Choi

Community Manager
Xen Project