Re: [MirageOS-devel] New to Mirage

Hi Christopher,

That's a splendid and easy to follow blog post about how to swap in the Mirage kernel under Linode.  Figuring out the runes to swap in a unikernel is often a big blocker to many people that don't know Xen.

I'm travelling right now, but will think through putting in more "1 star" difficulty tasks to get started, as you're right that the ones there are a bit large  (and I encourage everyone else on the list to do the same for their own areas and take the time to add some pioneer projects).

One immediate point that comes up is that we need to capture information like yours on the Mirage website, so a pull request that adds this alongside the (very skeleton) EC2 information would be most useful.  I'd quite like to get a version of the website running on Linode to ensure we stay working on it, so any scripting automation would also be useful.

cheers,
Anil