Re: [MirageOS-devel] talk at the 31st chaos communication congress about openmirage

On 8 Dec 2014, at 11:22, Hannes Mehnert <hannes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hey,
>
> david kaloper and myself will present mirage (and especially crypto
> and security protocols) at the 31st chaos communication congress
> (27-30th december in hamburg, germany).
>
> a preliminary schedule is already published, find our description at
> https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/Fahrplan/events/6443.html

Awesome!  We should comfortably have out-of-the-box HTTPS by then I
think.  With Thomas Leonard's latest patchset that will become
Mirage 2.1.1, and  (I think) an associated nocrypto change to use
xen_cflags, we should be good.

https://github.com/mirage/mirage/pull/332

(See wider CHANGES here https://github.com/mirage/mirage/blob/master/CHANGES )