[Embedded-pv-devel] Android on Xen

Hi,
I want to install android JB in DomU for xen4.5 Hypervisor,Idon't know
what are configuration i have to change.I only did fstab file.and my
hardware is exynos5250. Still it not changing any booting up.Is there any thing to configure ,can i know the processes regarding  how to boot up the android on xen ARM as guest os.

--
Regards,
s.kalyan,