Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] Android on Xen

HiÂSumadhura,

Running Android as domU is not a trivial. I would suggest to proceed in the following steps:

1. Run Android kernel.
In general Android kernel is Linux kernel. The only you may need here is to disable as lot hardware as possible.

2. Run Graphic and Video.
You need to passthrough GPU / IPU hardware to domU.

3. Run sound / network / display etc.
You need PV drivers for that. Some of them are already in baseline (network), some exist as RFC patches.

Can you please specify in details - have you succeed to run an Android kernel?

Regards,
Andrii