Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] XEN_VIRT_START and kernel image

Hello,

Please avoid top-posting.

On 13 November 2017 at 12:26, RAMYA RAVICHANDRAN
<ramya.r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Julien,
>
> We are using Xen 4.6 and also tried with Xen 4.5.

I already said it a couple of times that you should use a recent Xen
version for new bring-up. The reason I keep asking for testing new
version is your bug may have been fixed. I am not going to help until
you check whether it boot or not on your platform.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall